Help me choose Cartier love ring or Chopard happy diamond ring

Nov 9, 2010
Hi Ladies, Please give me your opinions on which 1 to buy, I have a yg love bangle & wanted to buy a yg ring as I don't own any other yg jewellery, I thought it would be nice to get the matching love ring but when I tried it on it looked a little too plain for me although they are lovely but I like my rings to stand out & I do really like the chopard happy diamonds I think there a bit unusual. Please give me your opinions as I'm looking to purchase this shortly.
Thanks;)

I highly recommend going with the Cartier ring. It's so classic looking with the bracelet. If you would like i will be happy to post a picture for you. I have both the thick and thin band. I trade off since i never take my bracelet off I like having otions.

I highly recommend going with the Cartier ring. It's so classic looking with the bracelet. If you would like i will be happy to post a picture for you. I have both the thick and thin band. I trade off since i never take my bracelet off I like having otions.

Thanks very much for your kind offer but I went to Cartier at the weekend & tried it on, I think it's a lovely ring but also like the Chopard plain yg square ring ( I want them both) lol but obviously can't have both, DH has got the Wg ring the 1 that's the same width as the bangle.:smile:

Hi Ladies, Please give me your opinions on which 1 to buy, I have a yg love bangle & wanted to buy a yg ring as I don't own any other yg jewellery, I thought it would be nice to get the matching love ring but when I tried it on it looked a little too plain for me although they are lovely but I like my rings to stand out & I do really like the chopard happy diamonds I think there a bit unusual. [B][/B] Please give me your opinions as I'm looking to purchase this shortly.
Thanks;)

I think you have answered your own question here - you say you like your rings to stand out.. I vote chopard ring.... they are lovely but then again I would say that, I've got one! ;)

I think you have answered your own question here - you say you like your rings to stand out.. I vote chopard ring.... they are lovely but then again I would say that, I've got one! ;)

Yes I think in going to go for the Chopard ring, what one have you got I would love to see a pic.. Harrods Chopard have ordered 1 in my size so hopefully it will arrive some time next week, it's coming from Geneve it's the yg square without the diamonds round the bezel although I really wanted that 1 it's an extra £1,200 so can't afford that 1 but the plain yg with the floating diamond is still lovely. I'll post a pic when I get it. ;)

I vote Chopard! I have the heart ring with 1 diamond inside and diamond bezel, and the diamonds are so bright and sparkly even when the skies are gray! Will definitely brighten your day! :smile:
You can see the pics of mine here:
http://forum.purseblog.com/the-jewe...your-chopard-watches-jewelry-here-576238.html

Looked at your pics & they look really good, love them all, I want the same but in yg & that's only because I have purchased a yg love bangle & want some new jewellery to go with it otherwise I would probably go for wg

Yes I think in going to go for the Chopard ring, what one have you got I would love to see a pic.. Harrods Chopard have ordered 1 in my size so hopefully it will arrive some time next week, it's coming from Geneve it's the yg square without the diamonds round the bezel although I really wanted that 1 it's an extra £1,200 so can't afford that 1 but the plain yg with the floating diamond is still lovely. I'll post a pic when I get it. ;)

Yay. Glad you've chosen the chopard. I have the White gold plain heart with floating diamond. Is plain enough to wear everyday but with just a little bit of bling ;) post pics when you get yours. You will love it!!