Help me choose between these three crossbody bag girls! :) 2 lv's and a prada.

coreenmd

cruisin’ thru life :)
O.G.
Mar 4, 2006
gals! I'm choosing between these three crossbody bags as I really need one for trips and also for just walking around the mall handsfree. What do you think? I'm petite and i'd say my style is urban chic on casual days.
smiley.gif

1) lv mono pochette bosphore: 10.2 x 10.2

pochettebosphore.jpg

pros: classic piece!
cons: vachetta is a hassle as i tend to get anal about it. kinda scared of strap feathering on the edges with time as it is cloth material.

2) lv damier pochette melville 9.8 x 10.2

pochettemelville.jpg

pros: not common as it is a relatively new design, plus hassle free without vachetta. and if I travel with bf, he can carry it as well since it is unisex. love the strap too!
cons: I dunno, maybe too mannish? but the size and is a little daintier than the bosphore.

3) prada top handle tote with long body strap 9.3 x 11.5 x 3.5

NMV5503_mn.jpg

pros: on sale at 30% off. can be used as a top handle and color is black
cons: not sure if the huge logo is nice, nylon material tends to get shapeless and full of creases with time. also, it may go further on sale the coming weeks. (not classic)

So tell me what you think gals!!!

modify_inline.gif

depends on your look. i LOVE the prada... i have a similar one but in the calfskin leather. i love that i have the option to go crossbody when i'm running around, but can hold it for an evening out. you don't have the option with the LVs. it surprisingly doesn't look hokey going x-body with the prada... which is why i got it!