help me choose between these fab shoes!

hey guys!
recently ive just bought TOO MANY shoes (because of sale everywhere ofcourse =P)
im wanted to keep all my shoes =P but my mom told me to bring at least one pair back..so im gonna take one back
from my MANY MANY pairs of shoes ive chose the 3 pairs i think i like the least...
the caramel ones are the ones which i do like but im afraid that theyll be "TOO MUCH" .."too fashionable" (sounds weird to me =P) but i mean like sometimes things are too much for at street..more something that celebs wear or for on the catwalk..know what i mean?=P
and the other 2 i like the least because they are very lookalike =P so i thought because they look so much like eachother...maybe its better to take one pair back

soo guys what do you think??which pair will go back?
my caramel nine west
bilibala-0021.jpg

bilibala-0009.jpg

bilibala-0026.jpg

another nine west
bilibala-0031.jpg

bilibala-0030.jpg

or these zara black ones?
bilibala-0035.jpg

bilibala-0033.jpg

bilibala-0023.jpg

please help me to choose !!=)

I would take back the nine west black heels because they are too plain and not as nice as the zara heels!

I completely disagree, of all of them IMO the zara ones would have to go back... and While I think the 2nd pair is a classic shoe, I'd probably take those back as well and wait for a better designed classic black peep toe to come out this spring. I do, however think the camel ankle boots are keepers! They look nice with the jeans and aren't too "catwalk" for you to wear:P

I completely disagree, of all of them IMO the zara ones would have to go back... and While I think the 2nd pair is a classic shoe, I'd probably take those back as well and wait for a better designed classic black peep toe to come out this spring. I do, however think the camel ankle boots are keepers! They look nice with the jeans and aren't too "catwalk" for you to wear:P

Would say that too!

i think yay for the boots and the zaras but return the nine west slingbacks. i think the heels are a little too chunky that it might be considered too trendy.