HELP ME CHOOSE- automne city or sorbet city?

Crazyinlv

O.G.
Feb 27, 2009
North Andover
Both are so lovely. Guess it comes down to Neutral or Pop of colour :P which is probably what you are thinking too. I would go with the Automne...you will always be able to carry her...

imlvholic

O.G.
Jul 20, 2008
I agree w/ the above, both are 2 different uses & depends if you're looking for a neutral or pop bag. Sorbet is a beautiful pink for a pop color & you can never go wrong w/ Automne.

Sep 6, 2007
Down under
i have a brown fendi spy and a pink ysl downtown, so versatility isn't an issue. :smile: im 19 this year, so i can work with pops of colour as well, but brown is always classic colour. can you see my dilemma? haha

SkyBlueDay

Happy as Larry
May 10, 2009
By the Ocean
Get the Sorbet, since you have tan in other bags that you already enjoy using, and since Sorbet is not so easy to come by.

Tan Bbags will always pop up again in present or future seasons, and there will always be people who will sell their Bbags, of which I am sure some will be tan.

eye.bag

Jul 24, 2008
^^ agree. Sorbet is a very unique pop of colour. If you can fit that into your wardrobe, I'd say go for that!

pbdb

O.G.
Jul 9, 2009
Hong Kong
you're quite young, then go for the fun sorbet.
i'm 40 with 2 kids so I stick to neutral but versatile colors.
you have plenty of time and chances to get another brown/tan shade.

Sep 6, 2007
Down under
thank you thank you for ur opinions. i agree that tan bbags are easier to come by and i shld try a popping colour, and save the browns for later( since i already have a brown) and sorbet is such a pretty pretty colour. thanks everyone. u've been so helpful!!!!! :smile: