Help me choose another Mulberry :)

Which bag do you prefer

• Alexa Petrol SS

• Bayswater Tote Ink blue SS

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 9, 2010
Hi lovely TPF members well I knew it would happen I'm hooked again on Mulberry & I honestly thought my Hermes Birkin had cured my bag obsession but oh no I was wrong :roflmfao:

I'm loving 2 bags the petrol SS Alexa & the ink SS Bayswater tote although I think I do prefer the Tote..... I'm a tote kind of girl :graucho:

Which do you prefer ?

I think the edge of the flaps on an alexa in this finish seem to get a little dry so my vote is for the tote and I know you are partial to a tote or two!

I've ordered the SS tote and it arrives tomorrow! I already have an alexa and a bays but no tote which I think will be a good addition to use for work..it looks big enough to throw all my stuff in and go without having to carry two bags so...

I vote tote..:smile:

I voted Alexa, love them both but prefer the Alexas of those as I dont really love a open bag so it had to be Lexy here, But the tote is really tdf aswell. :biggrin:

I've ordered the SS tote and it arrives tomorrow! I already have an alexa and a bays but no tote which I think will be a good addition to use for work..it looks big enough to throw all my stuff in and go without having to carry two bags so...

I vote tote..:smile:

I have a Mulberry store near me that has 3 to choose from so might have to pay them a visit :graucho:....... Please post pics when you get it.

I think the edge of the flaps on an alexa in this finish seem to get a little dry so my vote is for the tote and I know you are partial to a tote or two!

Yes Hun I do have one or two totes lol...... Little Lily has got a lot to answer for she's started an obsession that I thought was long gone :graucho:

Hummmn.....can't really give you a definitive yay or nay either way - I am just in shock that you have been lured back on the Mulberry path lol (are you ok hun - hehe *tests temperature lol*.....:lolots::giggles:

I will go with Bays tote but if you want another Alexa get the petrol SS as petrol is a gorgeous colour!

Edit- there are complaints about the SS quality, especially on the Bays so can you check them out first?

Last edited: