Help me choose an agenda, please!

babelic

Apr 3, 2006
Finland
I need a little help. I want a new agenda and I haven´t got a clue what to buy. Here´s a list of things I want:

+ color preferably pink, lilac, blue
+ must be durable (I use my agenda everyday and it´s always in my bag)
+ size about 19x12cm (7,5x4,7") or a little bit bigger
+ filofax inserts fits (I use ones which have a week/spread)
+ I don´t carry pen
+ I don´t want to spend more than 400 EUR (590 USD), but cheaper would be better :shame:
+ will be buying it in Copenhagen - I know Hermes, Chanel and LV have stores there

Any suggestions ladies (or gentlemen)? :flowers:

TheNordstrom Anniversary Saleis NOW open to Ambassador cardmembers.Click or tap to shop the Nordstrom sale!
P.S. Don't forget to join the activeNAS 2020 threadand share your hauls with the community!

wecos77

Jul 13, 2007
Damn, Im selling my LV Small Agenda on Ebay...

But its deff not pink, and deff not in Copenhagen!
LOL

But its only $250 USD with all the agenda paper included haha

BagLover21

2Jours = Everything.
O.G.
Sep 27, 2007
I love my LV agenda. I have the medium-sized one and it was $455 US. It's so durable and I use it all the time. I have it in the Monogram, but it comes in all sorts of colors and prints. Check it out!

missisa07

(Isabel)
O.G.
Jun 1, 2007
Hawaii
I was at LV the other day and was pleasantly surprised at the price of their small agendas! They were around $240. They were really pretty, I'm going to get one eventually.

kbell

O.G.
Aug 20, 2007
Live free or die
I would definitely get an LV - I love mine - here's some :

Vernis small ring (6 x 4)

epi small ring:

The medium ones are bigger - 7.5 x 5.5....... I'd definitely pop into LV & check them out.

babelic

Apr 3, 2006
Finland
Thanks for replies :yes: Hmm, I don´t think that Coach is available in Scandinavia? LV small agenda could be nice, I do like epi. Vernis might be to fragile for my use (I use to have cles in framboise).