Help me choose - alma BB or dior promenade

neens0

Dec 14, 2006
Hi,

need help choosing the alma bb in coquelicot (new coral red color) or the miss dior promenade in fuschia. I love both, especially the colors, though I already do have a black alma in the regular size.

Any thoughts?

Attachments

• untitled.png
    untitled.png
    22.7 KB · Views: 164
  • photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 175
  • imagesX1U162LB.jpg
    imagesX1U162LB.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 170
The Dior!
Also because you already have one Alma.

I also think a small Dior bag with the signature cannage stitching is a unique bag to have and pink is a very pretty color.

Absolutely the Dior promenade! The fuchsia lamb especially is gorgeous in the lamb. I'm partial because I have the same bag in red. The chain is versatile and can be worn long, Crossbody , doubled up or removed and the bag can be used as a clutch. Also the credit card slots are handy if you don't want to bring a wallet. Lastly the cute Dior charms!

Hi everyone, thank you all for the input :smile: always love the comments here.

@rowy65 does the chain slide off when you wear it on your shoulder ?

Thanks again!

No, it doesn't slide off. I'm 5'6" and prefer to wear it crossbody. Sometimes in a rush, I sling
it on my shoulder and it definitely doesn't slip or anything. The fuchsia with SHW is gorgeous and it also comes in pale GHW which I love!

No, it doesn't slide off. I'm 5'6" and prefer to wear it crossbody. Sometimes in a rush, I sling
it on my shoulder and it definitely doesn't slip or anything. The fuchsia with SHW is gorgeous and it also comes in pale GHW which I love!
Good to know, thanks so much for the advice! I think I've been swayed :smile: