Help me choose a wallet!

Rumpetaske

Mar 19, 2013
Once again I call on you, trusty tpf friends, to make a decision! I'm having trouble deciding which wallet to purchase. My choices are insolite coin purse, zippy coin purse, Marie wallet and also Emilie wallet lingers on my mind. So pleas help me choose and for those of you whom own any of these wallet, please give me your opinion on it:smile:

I ordered the Insolite Coin wallet and the Emilie in Red last week and sadly both went back.

I liked the Insolite Coin wallet but not in person. It seemed bulky when I put my things in it and I don't carry much. I also thought the coin section would hold any extra cards but it turned out to be too tight for that. Bummer....

I loved and adored the Emilie wallet with the Rouge. But after putting my things in this wallet I realized how flimsy the canvas feels and I can see how the cc slots would stretch out easily (read others had this problem) so it went back as well.

For me I might stick with the men's style wallet, they're slim and hold everything I need.

Good luck in your search!!!

From your choices, i own the zcp and sarah

Zcp is a grt smaller wallet but i just outgrew it. I also dont like folding cash (we have polimer bills here)

I love my sarah but it is quite a bit larger. Love the layout and it is so classy and holds everything i need.
If i had to choose just one of these 2 i would pick sarah

I think i setttled for a smaller wallet a few yrs ago to avoid spending big bucks butnthen we were blessed w a baby finally and i carry more so had to upgrade

INSOLITE I own 2 the wmc and ikat Indian rose love them! I can fit my phone in the zippered compartment on the outside also which is iPhone 5s so hands down insolite. I owned a zcp n it was annoying didn't fit my cards and coins the coins always went flying around