Help me choose a wallet for my new purse

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Many of you have seen my new unusual purse, now I want to get a new wallet for it. I like the continental, the price difference is not a lot from the flap french, but I think the continental would pull my purse down.

Which one do you think I should buy.

2. Oops, I don't know what happened with the pictures.

3. Sorry about that, here they are. I included a picture of my new purse too.

141411_F4DYG_9643[1].jpg 154256_F4DYG_9643[1].jpg 162360_ABJ2G_2061[1].jpg 162759_ABJ2G_2061[2].jpg gucci 003.jpg
  4. i like the last one :smile:

5. Since I know you.. I say go with the first one...

6. I like the last one too..It will be a nice contrast when you whip out your wallet! Although they are ALL lovely!

7. I like the first wallet,cool bag:yes:

8. I like #2 or #3...but that's cuz I can't live without a big wallet!!!

9. I like #3.

10. :shame:

11. I like the first one. BTW, I love love the bag.

12. #1 or#2...IMO they match better with the bag(which is adorable...congrats!)

13. I like #2 or #3. #1 and #4 seem a little too small. Since the bag is big enough I vote for #2 or #3.

14. Thank you all--I still can't decide--I like all of them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice