Which color?

• Hazelnut

• Bordeaux

• Neither, save your money (ha!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cristina

O.G.
Oct 23, 2005
I am thinking of splurging on a Chloe silverado from the AR sale :nuts: What the hell, I deserve it! Now, what color to get? I need some help :graucho: My wardrobe consists of practically everything, in so many different colors, so I'm afraid that won't be of much help :P

Hazelnut
6asa51silhaza.jpg

Bordeaux

6asa51silborda.jpg

The hazelnut reminds me of my taupe paddy which might just be the most versatile bag I own, so the h'nut gets my vote.
I love, love, love silverados! :yahoo:They are nice and light to carry compared to paddies.

I bought the hazelnut silverado! :drool: My first Chloe purchase since I bought my whiskey paddy last year, then stupidly sold it 4 months later! I've regretted selling that bag since the day I mailed it out.

Oh boy, am I on a bag ban :shame: I think I'm going to call in sick to work the day it's scheduled to arrive LOL! I saw that AR doesn't accept returns on sale items, so I hope I like it. If not, to eBay it goes! :wlae:

lol, so much for the poll, that was quick. I like the hazelnut because of the neutral hardware and on sale too! woohoo! post pics when u get her!!

:lol: Yeah, I was kinda already decided on hazelnut, but I thought I'd start a poll, anyway :P I cannot wait to get it!

How reliable is AR's shipping, and how quickly are their orders processed? I went to FedEx and calculated transit times. I need to intercept the package before PHBF (purse-hating boyfriend) sees it! :shame: