Help me choose a Silverado color!

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which color?

1. Hazelnut

2. Bordeaux

3. Neither, save your money (ha!)

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I am thinking of splurging on a Chloe silverado from the AR sale :nuts: What the hell, I deserve it! Now, what color to get? I need some help :graucho: My wardrobe consists of practically everything, in so many different colors, so I'm afraid that won't be of much help :P

Hazelnut
    [​IMG]

Bordeaux

[​IMG]

2. Love the Bordeaux!

3. Thanks! I'm leaning toward hazelnut, because I like the hardware. I think it goes better with the color of the bag. But, I love the dark color of the bordeaux!

4. I love the bordeaux, but if you're leaning towards hazelnut, that is also a beautiful choice and a nice neutral!!

5. The hazelnut reminds me of my taupe paddy which might just be the most versatile bag I own, so the h'nut gets my vote.
    I love, love, love silverados! :yahoo:They are nice and light to carry compared to paddies.

6. I bought the hazelnut silverado! :drool: My first Chloe purchase since I bought my whiskey paddy last year, then stupidly sold it 4 months later! I've regretted selling that bag since the day I mailed it out.

Oh boy, am I on a bag ban :shame: I think I'm going to call in sick to work the day it's scheduled to arrive LOL! I saw that AR doesn't accept returns on sale items, so I hope I like it. If not, to eBay it goes! :wlae:

7. congrats! it's a beautiful bag and a great deal! i think you will love it!

8. Yay! Enjoy it! i know you will love it.

9. lol, so much for the poll, that was quick. I like the hazelnut because of the neutral hardware and on sale too! woohoo! post pics when u get her!!

10. :lol: Yeah, I was kinda already decided on hazelnut, but I thought I'd start a poll, anyway :P I cannot wait to get it!

How reliable is AR's shipping, and how quickly are their orders processed? I went to FedEx and calculated transit times. I need to intercept the package before PHBF (purse-hating boyfriend) sees it! :shame:

11. I like both but I think the Hazelnut looks really great in the Silverado, so glad you got her! Enjoy!!.