Help me choose a ring!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. 40% off dresses, jumpsuits and sandals at Nordstrom. Sale ends Thursday at 9am EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm looking to get some simple gold band rings to wear on my right hand and have been eyeing a few different options. I've narrowed it down to the two options below, but can't decide. Please help me choose :graucho:

Option 1: Carolina Bucci Sparkly 18k Yellow Gold Mini Ring

If anyone has this ring or any of her other jewelry, does the finishing of the ring really add sparkle like the name suggests?

Option 2: Daphna Simon 18k YG Thin Rock Ring (the image I found shows three of these rings)

Attached Files:

2. I like the first picture!

3. I like the second one because it is similar to the Picasso hammered ring, which I love.

4. Have you looked at the VCA perlee ring?

5. I like both options....probably doesn't help you much 🤗. I have two of the Tiffany ones that MatAllston mentioned and they stack nicely.

6. I adore the VCA perlee ring, but it's a bit out of my budget right now :sad:

Thanks for your opinions! I'm leaning towards the first one as of now, but I keep changing my mind :nogood:

7. I think the second one will be more comfortable to wear since its flat inside

8. I like the first one!

9. One more vote for the first one. :smile:

10. I like them both, but I liked the hammered finish on the second a little better.