Help me choose a purse!!

What should I get for my mom?

• Black leather Audrey

• Black croc embossed Alexandra

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 5, 2009
I'm going to get my mom her first black Coach purse :smile: Should I get her a black leather Audrey or a croc embossed Alexandra? It would help if you let me know the pros and cons. Thanks so much for your input!

I'm going to vote for the Croc Embossed Alexandra... I mean have you seen this bag!!! Gorgeous!!

Pros: Can be worn 3 different ways! Definitely a versatile bag with style!

Attachments

• croc-alex.jpg
    croc-alex.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 86
I would get black leather Alexandra instead of those two. I have heard of peeling issues with the embossed Alexandra. I do love the style- how it can be worn three ways. The black leather is nice also and from what I hear, it is now at the outlets

The Audrey gets my vote... the croc embossed alexandra is having peeling issues (as I have heard on the forum) and is a very delicate leather to use as an everday bag (which my outlet SA's told me last Saturday)

SO SAD to hear about peeling issues with the black croc Alexandra! I can't give my mom that heartache after making her fall in love with such a pretty bag. Did all the black croc owners have that problem?? I hope they'll chime in and keep us updated.

Otherwise, I know she'll also like Audrey because I've let her borrow my amethyst one before. I was surprised to find the black leather Audrey at the outlet 30% off +20% coupon. How can that be when she's still online coach.com?

Ladies, thanks for your input! I got the black leather Audrey for my mom yesterday. She loves it!! She did worry about the peeling on Croc Alexandra. She was also tempted by Ashley, but I adviced her to go for the fp delete (better leather and hardware than mff I read here). Anyway, if anyone can let me know how the black Audrey made it to the outlet when it's still on coach.com, I'd like to know. Thank you!