Help me choose a purse!!

What should I get for my mom?

• Black leather Audrey

• Black croc embossed Alexandra

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 5, 2009
I'm going to get my mom her first black Coach purse :smile: Should I get her a black leather Audrey or a croc embossed Alexandra? It would help if you let me know the pros and cons. Thanks so much for your input!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I would get black leather Alexandra instead of those two. I have heard of peeling issues with the embossed Alexandra. I do love the style- how it can be worn three ways. The black leather is nice also and from what I hear, it is now at the outlets

Jan 2, 2008
The Audrey gets my vote... the croc embossed alexandra is having peeling issues (as I have heard on the forum) and is a very delicate leather to use as an everday bag (which my outlet SA's told me last Saturday)

happybag

I shop for sport
Jan 3, 2010
I love my black leather Audrey! I'd also suggest looking at the black regular leather Alexandra like paula3boys suggested.

Apr 5, 2009
SO SAD to hear about peeling issues with the black croc Alexandra! I can't give my mom that heartache after making her fall in love with such a pretty bag. Did all the black croc owners have that problem?? I hope they'll chime in and keep us updated.

Otherwise, I know she'll also like Audrey because I've let her borrow my amethyst one before. I was surprised to find the black leather Audrey at the outlet 30% off +20% coupon. How can that be when she's still online coach.com?

Apr 5, 2009
Ladies, thanks for your input! I got the black leather Audrey for my mom yesterday. She loves it!! She did worry about the peeling on Croc Alexandra. She was also tempted by Ashley, but I adviced her to go for the fp delete (better leather and hardware than mff I read here). Anyway, if anyone can let me know how the black Audrey made it to the outlet when it's still on coach.com, I'd like to know. Thank you!

paula3boys

O.G.
Sep 16, 2008
my house
I notice that when they are on "going, going gone" or whatever at Coach.com, they are at the outlet or headed to the outlet.