Help me choose a Prada bag

oooh... 1st time seeing this... me like! been thinkin about the Saffiano Lux Tote, but w/ shoulder strap option is better. though i wonder if it might soften too much like Chanel Cerf w/ use... hope an owner chimes in!

oooh... 1st time seeing this... me like! been thinkin about the Saffiano Lux Tote, but w/ shoulder strap option is better. though i wonder if it might soften too much like Chanel Cerf w/ use... hope an owner chimes in!

It's deerskin, so it WILL be soft and smooshy. If you want structure, go with the saffiano. Even that has a bit of give to it, though.

Hi pratheeba15
The structure is nice, although it looks very much like a Kate Spade design I like. I have a similar bag from Prada but it's not as rectangular.

I'd advise you against getting white even though the white leather goods are the most seductive in the store. Your judgment is impaired momentarily, you'll probably regret it after a few months, especially if you use it daily.

Hi pratheeba15
The structure is nice, although it looks very much like a Kate Spade design I like. I have a similar bag from Prada but it's not as rectangular.

I'd advise you against getting white even though the white leather goods are the most seductive in the store. Your judgment is impaired momentarily, you'll probably regret it after a few months, especially if you use it daily.

Thanks for your reply. Did you check the black leather? What do you think about it?

I have a very similar Prada bag that I bought last spring. It is the same shape and the same size, but different leather (Vitello Shine) and a different color. The size and shape are great - you will love it. Also, the one in the picture is not white - it is grey - I like the grey. Black is nice too, but I think I prefer the grey in this one.

I just bought a grey Prada Vitello tote and just love the color. I am finding so much I can wear with grey, especially in winter. I get so hung up on black that I wanted to branch out.

I have a white Choo handbag and it's held up well but I must say I don't use it everyday. Some white bags would hold up better than others, just depends on the leather.