Help me choose a pair of sunglasses

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm trying to decide between these two Chanel sunnies. Has anyone seen either of them IRL? I have an oval shaped face.

Also has anyone seen the 2nd pair @any SAKS or Nordstroms?
    Please help me choose between #1 and #2:smile:
    Thanks!

Attached Files:

2. I have the first ones. They are the Chanel 5182 Wayfarer. It's really nice for everyday wear. It's very simple and the logo size is just perfect, not too big, not too small. It is very classic. The blue color in this model is also gorgeous.

The second one is the Chanel 5154. It is much more of a fashion statement with the very round shape. The small cc logo on the front is very cute too. If you want to stand out, these are a pair to get. If you love the way the Nicole Richie, Mary-Kate Olsen and all those girls dress, then this would be an amazing pair. It can be dressed up or worn really funky and cool. I suggest you get the black pair, that way the shape will stand out, but the sunglasses will still look classic. I've wanted this pair for ages, i might actually get it soon :smile:

Both wayfarers and round sunglasses are really in at the moment, so you won't go wrong with which ever you choose.

I've attached a photo of the round Chanel 5154 sunglasses from the Chanel ad campaign. Hope that helps :smile:

Attached Files:

• chm.JPG
      chm.JPG
      File size:
      22.5 KB
      Views:
  3. The first one is much better, however, if you're person who like something special, 2nd is also worth considering

Software Development

4. I actually ended up ordering the 1st pair from Nordstrom. Hopefully I'll like them!
    Yeah I want something simpler and classy?Thanks!

5. i like the first ones!