Help Me Choose a New MAC!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which teal MAC should I choose?

1. alligator embossed teal MAC

2. plain teal MAC

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. My wonderful mom is going to preorder a MAC for me from LB. I cannot seem to decide between the teal and the alligator embossed teal. AA has a photo up of the plain teal and I've been comparing that w/ pics of other alligator embossed teal bags from the 'Holiday 2010' thread.

So which teal MAC do y'all think would be the smartest choice? Why? TIA!

http://www.asteralice.com/rebeccaminkoffmorningafterclutchwchainstrap-teallightgold.aspx

http://forum.purseblog.com/rebecca-minkoff/rebecca-minkoff-holiday-2010-collection-585291-3.html

2. I say the alligator embossed one!! I was going to get it but I took down my preorder.. I might change my mind again once I see it!

3. I like the teal/light gold one. :smile:

4. My vote is the Plain Teal one.

5. plain teal as well!

6. Do y'all think that the alligator embossed one might look cheap?

7. I'm not a fan of the embossed. I like the plain teal.

8. I love the alligator teal. The plain one looks so smooth...I think Teal looks best with some texture.

9. Alligator teal -- love the texture and it works best in small doses like on a MAC.

10. plain teal, not an alligator fan!

11. for me, i like the embossed teal. and naww i dont think it looks cheap.
    i agree w/ mockinglee...teal looks good w/ some texture :yes:

12. I voted for Teal. I am finding that while I am drawn to embossed leathers, I have never actually kept ones that I have purchased. My favorite MAC's are my traditional leather ones. They are timeless and very wearable, go with everything styles.

13. I too vote for the plain Teal...much more versatile IMO (very pretty bag btw!).

I find that I really only like the embossed leathers in smaller bags such as the BF clutch. A little embossing goes a long way for me!

14. Thanks y'all...

That's basically how I feel about the alligator embossed. I love the embossed BF's that I've seen. And I love that little embossed 'nugget' bag w/ the snake chain that is pictured in the holiday thread, but I'm afraid that it might be too much for me on a MAC. The color looks amazing, however. I wonder how much the plain teal color will resemble the color on the embossed bags?

Guess I'll just have to pick one. If its not right, I can always swap it out.

Anyone know what that little 'nugget' bag is to be called? Is it another variation on the BF?