Help me choose a new bracelet!

Which color bracelet?

• Total voters

KDB

Luv 2 Shop!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
Hi all! I am planning to buy a new 5 motif bracelet and would love your advice...I just cannot decide between blue agate or malachite. Which one do you think suits my skin tone? Any pros or cons?

I had some fun going to the boutique and trying them on! The malachite I tried on had diamonds...but I would like the bracelet that is all malachite.

Thank you SO much for your help!!!!

Here are some pics on my wrist...

7EF14B0C-07D0-4C07-B5B8-95280E8E1AAA.png

9D40924C-FFFB-4FD4-9722-DBE10DC7EA02.png

FEA388BC-7BD5-4558-9528-59D2DD7D99B1.jpeg

2CB056B1-7791-403C-84CD-5398F0E958E1.jpeg

The blue is nice but I find it hard to match with my wardrobe. It stands out too much and I feel it's a color for young girls. Meanwhile the malachite is divine/ elegant, surprisingly green goes very well with lots of clothes.

Are you a warm tone or cool tone?

Hi all! I am planning to buy a new 5 motif bracelet and would love your advice...I just cannot decide between blue agate or malachite. Which one do you think suits my skin tone? Any pros or cons?

I had some fun going to the boutique and trying them on! The malachite I tried on had diamonds...but I would like the bracelet that is all malachite.

View attachment 4905102

View attachment 4905105

View attachment 4905106

View attachment 4905107

I love the blue agate on your skin! I also love the malachite a lot but from personal experience, the malachite as beautiful as it is, it is a very delicate stone and like @papertiger said it will be such a pain to take it off and put back on everytime you need to wash hands or put lotions. My malachite bracelet did get cloudy and dull due to it's contact with water/sweat/chemicals and lost it's beautiful sheen.

The blue agate is a lot more friendlier when it comes to everyday use unlike the malachite stones. I also find it easy to work the Blue Agate into wardrobes, it works with beige, black, brown, blue, pink and purples, you could match it with green clothes too as it looks stunning together.

What do you like the most? What makes you happy when you tried it on? Is it the Malachite? Or the Blue Agate? :smile:

I voted for malachite, I think it looks better with YG. I love blue, it is my favorite colour (white and black doesn’t count unfortunately) but I find the tone of the blue agate something too much in between and it lacks texture. So all together it looks a bit like porcelain instead of stone. But you should get what you like most! :amuse:

Reactions: ayshaa
I voted for malachite as it’s so chic and sophisticated. I have a very soft spot for malachite, especially with darker hue. Both stones look very nice on you, so you can’t go wrong with either of them. However malachite is very delicate stone and will turn dull sooner or later. But I personally wouldn’t mind as long is the coloring is even throughout motifs. I agree that agate is safer choice, but it doesn’t give me a “WOW” vibes. Pick the one that speaks to you the most and enjoy it.

Reactions: ayshaa
Love both bracelets, they are gorgeous. You can't go wrong with any of them, and if you can, get both.

If you are planning to use it as an everyday bracelet, I would suggest going with blue agate (less delicate than malachite).

Reactions: AntiqueShopper

View attachment 4905102

View attachment 4905105

View attachment 4905106

View attachment 4905107
I thin blue is more flattering on your skin tone. But, buy what you love!

Reactions: AntiqueShopper
I have both bracelets and voted for blue agate. I think both look beautiful on you. I find the blue more of a fun colour than can be worn casually and it is a carefree stone. So I wear mine a lot. The malachite is more delicate, I don’t wear it if it might rain (live in tropical climate so that’s a lot), and I more reach for it when I am dressed up vs. With jeans and a T-shirt. Out of the 2 I love the look of malachite stone more and I am happy I own it, I just wear it a lot less.

Reactions: Mjxxsyd
My vote also goes for blue agate! It is so stunning and I completely fell in love when I picked up my 5 motif MOP bracelet last month. I am looking to add it myself in 2021. Looking forward to see what you decide to add :smile:

19DC24B1-8541-4449-ADE3-A0863DAE6C6F.jpeg

Reactions: papertiger