help me choose a new birkin!

claravi

I want more and more
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Spain
hi everybody!
I just bought two birkins, one 35, gold togo palladium hd ( brand new from Hermes store), and a second hand 30 vache grain lisse in dark grey.
i love both colours, the grey is an option for the black colour, so i won't buy a new birkin in black.
i 'd like you girls ( and some boys...) to help me in the decition of a new 35,n but i am not sure of the color and leather.
i like etoupe, but i', afraid it strains easyly..., i like vert olive, but not sure... too dark???
maybe should i go for a bright colour like blue jean or maybe a deep red like rouge h.
i would appreciate your oppinions, and of course pics of your bags in different colours, and why you chose them.
with what clothes do you wear your bags???
thanbks a lot for your help!:tup:

Attachments

Kelly_Birkin

Bolduc Ribbon Girl
O.G.
Apr 30, 2007
USA
claravi, definitely go for a poppy color! Like rouge vif, vert anis, blue jean, signature H orange, etc. What a lovely collection of bags. :smile:

claravi

I want more and more
O.G.
Aug 2, 2007
Spain
Thanks Kelly_Birkin for your advice. Do you have any of those colours? with what color clothes do you combine it??

Nola

Enjoy yourself!
O.G.
Jul 31, 2006
Europe
What gorgeous Birkins you already have! I would choose a brighter colour, vert olive would be fabulous!

AirMess

shack in the woods
Nov 28, 2006
Another vote for Blue Jean and Rouge H, both are signature H colors and you will be pleased with one or the other. They go with everything, :yes:.

mrssparkles

Happy
Mar 25, 2006
You have 2 great neutrals. The next could be a pop of colour.

I vote for Blue Jean Togo / Rouge Vif Fjord / Brique Vache Liegee.

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Hmmmm......let's see.........I think Rouge H Box or Chamonix could be a good next bag which would round out your collection nicely with neutrals....and then a fun Blue Jean Togo or Clemence Kelly for a pop of color!

seton

Keeper of the Flame
Authenticator
O.G.
Dec 27, 2006
Alaska
hermesology.com
I adore Vert Olive but its too much of a neutral like your grey and gold birkins.

Blue jean or Red would be good choices