Help me choose a messenger bag...pls!

Vicky2007

Chanel * Bal * LV
O.G.
Jan 2, 2007
Hello, Now I need a messenger bag and am choosing between this two (in pics). or any recommend messenger bags????

PS: I don't like the look of LV messenger bag. Thanks a lot!! :heart:

Attachments

• dior.jpg
    dior.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 50
Thank you for every reply. I have own only one messenger bag now and it is from a Chanel sport line and now I want something different. My Chanel messenger looks sport as its name and now I need something different.

I also have a denim baggy PM which can be adjustable to be a cross shoulder bag too but I don't want my baggy PM touchs with my jeans. I'm afraid of colour-transfer.

I am not a fan of both Dior and Gucci but I think they have a better cross-shoulder bag style than any other brands.

I have 2 choices now but I would be very appreciate if someone will give me more variety of choices. Thanks in advance :smile:

Hello,

Ohhhhhhhhh a messenger bag. You should see the Dior Cannage Messenger bag. It is gorgeous! Good luck!

59892578_o.jpg

57218246_o.jpg
Did you know this supersized image is hosted for FREE with Auctiva? Auctiva offers powerful selling solutions, including FREE templates, FREE scheduling and FREE image hosting! If you sell on eBay – this is the solution you need, and it’s all free. www.auctiva.com
orange-border-right.gif