Help me choose a Marmont! Mini Camera or Small Shoulder - Nude or black

nadatoprada

Nov 25, 2013
Hello everyone! After falling in love with my Gucci Marmont belt, I want a marmont bag. I can't afford a flap right now but love the camera bag. I'm debating between the mini camera bag or small shoulder. I'm now also deciding on the colour - whether the nude/taupe (I'm so confused about the colour names), or the black. Here are some photos with me trying them on! Also if anyone has experience with colour transfer, let me know. My SA advised that the beige is prone to transfer. Thanks everyone! :heart:

2wrjg2d.jpg

20rtshd.jpg

vs0uia.jpg

33xg9k7.jpg

jtt0zp.jpg

Reactions: CDC21 and Poppy206
I just got the mini in white and I love it so much! It holds surprisingly a lot. I have worn the white with dark jeans (that have been washed numerous times) and so far no color transfer!

I just picked up the small black - I hate to worry about my bags and although my first choice was nude - I felt like it would show more wear than the black. I am happy...good luck! :smile:

Wow the mini really looks mini! Thanks for posting as I'm in the same size dilemma without actually being able to go see and try on either size!
I would go for the small in either colour- personally I want blush/nude. Pick whatever is more versatile for your wardrobe

Can anyone share what a good price on the mini would be (brand new from the boutique)? I feel like I would lean more towards the small size, but if I found a good price on a mini it might sway me.

Last edited:
Can anyone share what a good price on the mini would be (brand new from the boutique)? I feel like I would lean more towards the small size, but if I found a good price on a mini it might sway me.

So far the best price I've seen for the mini was on matchesfashion.com it was about $100 cheaper- duties and taxes all in. I am in Canada, not sure how it will vary depending on the conversion to your currency

Reactions: HiromiT
So far the best price I've seen for the mini was on matchesfashion.com it was about $100 cheaper- duties and taxes all in. I am in Canada, not sure how it will vary depending on the conversion to your currency
Agree. I usually choose to purchase in UK£ instead of US$ from Matches and that gives me the best deal due to the exchange rate. I'm also in Canada. But if you're in the US, I assume you'd want to purchase in US$ which may not make much of a difference.

Reactions: ElenaP