Help me choose a MAM!

Bibibabubi

Dreaming of RM bags
O.G.
Aug 8, 2008
Hi all, I'm new in this Rebecca Minkoff forum! Usually I'm lurking in the Coach forum.

When I saw the MAM, I just fell in love with her. I am a big fan of hand carried bags and the MAM looks so great, compact and stylish!

So anyway I am deciding on getting my first MAM and I am torn between these 3 colours:

1. Concord
2. Brown Croc
3. Eggshell with Brown Croc

I like the look of the Rose MAM as well but there isn't much photos of it on this forum that I can refer to. Though the photo of it on Luna Boston looks great!

My wardrobe mainly consists of purples, pinks, whites, blacks and beige. I do have a couple of nice green tops as well.

So any recommendation on what I should get? Any other recommendation besides those 3 colours are much appreciated as well!

I also did read of the issues with some of the colours I have chosen. Any other input would be great!

Thanks in advance!

Thanks! I love purple and Concord seems to be a great choice for me. The only thing that held me back was the distressed leather. I'm more used to smooth leather instead of wrinked leather. I wonder whether I'm being "inflexible" here?

^^I can understand that! out of all my RMs, I don't gravitate as much to my fuchsia lex because of the shiny distressed look. I love the color and the style, but I do prefer smooth, soft leathers.

Thanks! I love purple and Concord seems to be a great choice for me. The only thing that held me back was the distressed leather. I'm more used to smooth leather instead of wrinked leather. I wonder whether I'm being "inflexible" here?

The leather is super soft, different from the scarlet that is more stiff and distress... so when you put stuff in your bag..it soft a little.. it's hard to describe.. here is a picture of mine with stuffing inside

MAMConcord.jpg

The leather is super soft, different from the scarlet that is more stiff and distress... so when you put stuff in your bag..it soft a little.. it's hard to describe.. here is a picture of mine with stuffing inside

MAMConcord.jpg

Great photo! See this is where I can really fall in love with the Concord. But I also see photos of it being really wrinkled and I get scared off by it as well! Lol.

I vote concord.

I'm not a huge fan of brown MAMs...I don't know why though. I mean, brown is a pretty universal color, but I just love seeing the MAM in colors that pop or have some real personality to them.