Help me choose a MAM!

Concord for sure! This is my next MAM as well. I'm just waiting on a good price for one. I like it because its a great vibrant colour that you can use in the winter and summer. I try to get bags that I feel I can use year round, and this is one of them. I wait patiently for the day I can get one....:drool:

BAGHAG - your pics are the ones that made my heart flutter for the Concord MAM. Just TDF.

IVYSUN - You have the craziest collection of RM's. I see a Grey trio in the background....I also love that one. I have a black trio on the way...Can't wait! Yours is a MAB right?

^^Thanks pursekidd! I have to say that my Concord MAM is probably my favorite out of all the RMs I have!! I love the Wines too, but this one has it all: Patent, softness, beautiful color that goes with literally everything, and that shiny gold hardware, (oh plus black and white lining too!).

The Grey Trio is a MAM.. I love the piping on these tiro bags..

Concord for sure! This is my next MAM as well. I'm just waiting on a good price for one. I like it because its a great vibrant colour that you can use in the winter and summer. I try to get bags that I feel I can use year round, and this is one of them. I wait patiently for the day I can get one....:drool:

BAGHAG - your pics are the ones that made my heart flutter for the Concord MAM. Just TDF.

IVYSUN - You have the craziest collection of RM's. I see a Grey trio in the background....I also love that one. I have a black trio on the way...Can't wait! Yours is a MAB right?

I vote concord.

I'm not a huge fan of brown MAMs...I don't know why though. I mean, brown is a pretty universal color, but I just love seeing the MAM in colors that pop or have some real personality to them.

I agree with you there. I do love brown bags - I have so many brown Coach bags already! But something about the MAM design seems to beg for bright vibrant colours instead!

I guess that's why I kinda like the brown croc and the eggshell with brown trim instead of the pure browns - they seem to balance the classiness and the "rock it" in the MAM. :smile:

Wow I'm surprised that no one chose Eggshell or Brown Croc though! Everyone who chose, loves the Concord.