• Plum Sophia

• Plum Lindsey

• Grey Sophia

• Grey Lindsey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daisy Duke

Jan 19, 2010
Hey everyone,

I've been having a hard time deciding on a madison quilted chevron nylon bag. Im trying to decide between the two sizes, small or large...and the differerent colours especially the brown , plum, and grey. Can you please tell me which size and colour combination you think is the prettiest. Both sizes work for me so how much stuff i can fit in the bag is not an issue. Thanks for your help!

I'm thinking that in the quilted nylon, the gray will be the prettiest. I like the silver hardware. If size isn't an issue, I think you should get the Sophia over the Lindsay because the Lindsay is very deep and it is much harder to reach your things. Plus I think that the Sophia is a prettier shape.

I voted for the gray sophia. I think it's pretty and a good neutral. But if you're looking for a pop of color the plum sophia is very pretty too! Good luck with your descision!

Now you know how hard it is for me to choose:lol: Its such a tough choice because there's more than one nice one so all your votes and opinions really help bring me closer to which one i will buy, I'm so excited!

I'm thinking that in the quilted nylon, the gray will be the prettiest. I like the silver hardware. If size isn't an issue, I think you should get the Sophia over the Lindsay because the Lindsay is very deep and it is much harder to reach your things. Plus I think that the Sophia is a prettier shape.
Thats a very good point about it being deep and hard to reach things, i dont think i want to struggle to get something out.

Why did you change your mind? $150? Wheres your outlet store?
I went to the outlet for something else, and I had just gotten 2 new bags, figured the hubby may have a stroke if I brought home another bag. My outlet is in Dawsonville Georgia. They had quite a few gray and plum, but only a couple of the orange, (it looked more red to me)

I voted for the Gray Lindsey -- I have it on hold at my outlet and am going to pick it up this weekend :yahoo:. I also have three other Nylon Lindseys and they are GREAT! I pack my bags, so I do not find it hard to find stuff in them at all! Good Luck deciding :smile:.

I voted for the Gray Lindsey -- I have it on hold at my outlet and am going to pick it up this weekend :yahoo:. I also have three other Nylon Lindseys and they are GREAT! I pack my bags, so I do not find it hard to find stuff in them at all! Good Luck deciding :smile:.
So that means you will have four nylon lindseys? Wow theres no stoping you :yahoo:

So that means you will have four nylon lindseys? Wow theres no stoping you :yahoo:

Umm .. yes .. don't tell anyone .. LOL! Seriously though, I find that they are the perfect size for me; I prefer the NS style as opposed to the EW of the Sophia; and the material is great for the weather we have here ;).