• Plum Sophia

• Plum Lindsey

• Grey Sophia

• Grey Lindsey

Results are only viewable after voting.

Daisy Duke

Jan 19, 2010
Hey everyone,

I've been having a hard time deciding on a madison quilted chevron nylon bag. Im trying to decide between the two sizes, small or large...and the differerent colours especially the brown , plum, and grey. Can you please tell me which size and colour combination you think is the prettiest. Both sizes work for me so how much stuff i can fit in the bag is not an issue. Thanks for your help!

whateve

Authenticator
O.G.
May 10, 2010
I'm thinking that in the quilted nylon, the gray will be the prettiest. I like the silver hardware. If size isn't an issue, I think you should get the Sophia over the Lindsay because the Lindsay is very deep and it is much harder to reach your things. Plus I think that the Sophia is a prettier shape.

Jersey Girl

Sep 26, 2010
I voted for the gray sophia. I think it's pretty and a good neutral. But if you're looking for a pop of color the plum sophia is very pretty too! Good luck with your descision!

Daisy Duke

Jan 19, 2010
Now you know how hard it is for me to choose:lol: Its such a tough choice because there's more than one nice one so all your votes and opinions really help bring me closer to which one i will buy, I'm so excited!

Daisy Duke

Jan 19, 2010
I'm thinking that in the quilted nylon, the gray will be the prettiest. I like the silver hardware. If size isn't an issue, I think you should get the Sophia over the Lindsay because the Lindsay is very deep and it is much harder to reach your things. Plus I think that the Sophia is a prettier shape.
Thats a very good point about it being deep and hard to reach things, i dont think i want to struggle to get something out.

Feb 21, 2009
Atlanta Ga
Was just at my outlet today, and they had the gray, plum and orange, chevron sophia, and they were selling for $150.00. I almost bought the gray but changed my mind.

Daisy Duke

Jan 19, 2010
I have the gray Lindsay, and the parchment - but honestly, the plum Sophia is the very prettiest. There just wasn't one instantly available when I needed retail gratification!
The store i was at had all colours and that did not make it easy for me lol, but the SA said he liked the plum one too.

Feb 21, 2009
Atlanta Ga
Why did you change your mind? $150? Wheres your outlet store?
I went to the outlet for something else, and I had just gotten 2 new bags, figured the hubby may have a stroke if I brought home another bag. My outlet is in Dawsonville Georgia. They had quite a few gray and plum, but only a couple of the orange, (it looked more red to me)

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
I voted for the Gray Lindsey -- I have it on hold at my outlet and am going to pick it up this weekend :yahoo:. I also have three other Nylon Lindseys and they are GREAT! I pack my bags, so I do not find it hard to find stuff in them at all! Good Luck deciding :smile:.

Daisy Duke

Jan 19, 2010
I voted for the Gray Lindsey -- I have it on hold at my outlet and am going to pick it up this weekend :yahoo:. I also have three other Nylon Lindseys and they are GREAT! I pack my bags, so I do not find it hard to find stuff in them at all! Good Luck deciding :smile:.
So that means you will have four nylon lindseys? Wow theres no stoping you :yahoo:

ildera5

Bag Lovers Unite!
O.G.
Feb 17, 2007
GTA, Ontario
So that means you will have four nylon lindseys? Wow theres no stoping you :yahoo:
Umm .. yes .. don't tell anyone .. LOL! Seriously though, I find that they are the perfect size for me; I prefer the NS style as opposed to the EW of the Sophia; and the material is great for the weather we have here ;).

Daisy Duke

Jan 19, 2010
Umm .. yes .. don't tell anyone .. LOL! Seriously though, I find that they are the perfect size for me; I prefer the NS style as opposed to the EW of the Sophia; and the material is great for the weather we have here ;).
NS? EW? I'm such a noob. Please translate :giggles: