Help me choose a Louis!

I'd really consider a DE Bandouliere. That is one great bag and great for everyday!

A Speedy B would be great too! I also own one as well, but it was definitely a transition for me from the Coach duffle as I wasn't used to "digging" inside a purse looking for something. But that's just my experience! Good luck! Can't wait to see what others can recommend and to also see what you end up choosing! :happydance:

Speedy B, great bag that can be worn a number of ways. Good luck with decision.

I do really love the idea of the Speedy B... so versatile! I'm afraid of the "digging" issue... I don't want a bottomless pit.

Maybe try the Westminster GM or Verona MM...

Hi, I recommend the Westminster GM too! One of my first Coach bags looked exactly like yours, except in black. And the reason why I chose it was because it was easy to zip open in either direction as it has 2 zippers and also bc I could easily just open the bag and see what I wanted.:happydance:

I really like the Westminster. Does the PM fit over the shoulder? The GM is just too large for me.

(My Coach is black... that is just an awful picture of it. LoL)

On of my fav Lv is the trevi pm, it's classy and you can wear it every day. It's a shoulder and a satchel at the same time, the shape is so original.

http://xb7.xanga.com/389f9be019733279024535/m222269423.jpg

Good call.

Stalk the LV website until you like something, then visit the clubhouse when you narrow down.

I second the Trevi :smile:

Good luck!

Wow, we have some Trevi lovers here! I do like the Trevi but it may be a little over my budget. :shucks:

If you love the idea of the Speedy B, then you might consider it with a purse organizer - I know some even come with the base so it gives more structure and you can find your things easier. When I get my Speedy, it's definitely something I'm going to buy.

Your choices are limited with LV given your preferences that you desire. I would try to check out other high end brands as well. These bags are expensive & you should definitely get something you love that will suit your lifestyle. Browse the Saks site or Nieman's for something that will call out your name & get you excited.

The canvas Metis would prob work for u really well. I have an Anna Sui large Coach duffle that I like...but it is weighty. The Metis canvas is light and soft. It does not have a zipper closure. I too normally need a zipper closure, but this bag flaps shut and stays shut and is secure. Only drawback for u that I can think of is that it only comes in mono print right now.

I have the leather version of the Metis, and it's the most comfortable bag I own. It of course weighs more than the canvas.

Choosing among the DE only I would suggest either Portobello or Evora. They're both big enough for all your things and both have a zipper. Evora is a little expensive though. Speedy B is not a bad choice either but being a Speedy 35 owner I have to say 'digging' might be an issue for you as it is for me (still love it though).
However, if I were choosing for myself I'd get a Cabas Rivington. I saw this bag on some girl not long ago and was really impressed by how good it looked in real. To me it's like an advanced version of Neverfull and the zippers give it that 'expensive' look. Unfortunatelly, it doesn't have a top zipper.

Your choices are limited with LV given your preferences that you desire. I would try to check out other high end brands as well. These bags are expensive & you should definitely get something you love that will suit your lifestyle. Browse the Saks site or Nieman's for something that will call out your name & get you excited.

Yes, I am entirely too picky. It's frustrating at times. I will use this bag every day for a very long time so I want to make sure it is right. I have been carrying my Coach duffle exclusively for the last year and a half... and I my previous bag I carried for two or three years.

I have been on Saks, Nieman's, and Nordstrom shopping around I just can't seem to find anything that gets me excited. I considered buying the Pochette for shopping and then a Le Pliage as a daily bag. So many options!

The canvas Metis would prob work for u really well. I have an Anna Sui large Coach duffle that I like...but it is weighty. The Metis canvas is light and soft. It does not have a zipper closure. I too normally need a zipper closure, but this bag flaps shut and stays shut and is secure. Only drawback for u that I can think of is that it only comes in mono print right now.

I have the leather version of the Metis, and it's the most comfortable bag I own. It of course weighs more than the canvas.

I have never really considered the Metis, but after your comment and some research, I really like this bag! It's only about one 1" bigger in each dimension than my Coach so that's great. I also really like the two straps. If it's rainy or snowy the vachetta strap can be removed and I can wear the outer pocket towards my body so the small vachetta piece does not get wet. This bag seems very low-maintenance and I love the interior pockets. Thank you for your help!