Help me choose a Louis Vuitton Twist PM : Floral or Gold

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which Twist PM to choose?

This poll will close on Nov 25, 2019 at 6:59 PM.
  1. Gold

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  2. Floral

21 vote(s)
    91.3%
  1. Hello Everyone,
    My birthday is fast approaching and I have deiced to gift myself something which I can wear for next few years.
    After some research I am thinking of getting a floral or gold twist bag.
    Would proud owners of Twist pm will share their experience on owning this beauty?
    Thanks for your help.
    I am 30 year old, and in my collection I have all solid coloured bags.
    1. Gucci / dior /chanel gold python chain bags
    2. Capucine birkin and multiple solid evelyne(s)
    3. Chanel classic and reissue in solids (red/black/grey/navy)
    4. I own black/red/grey/ivory LV suhali bags.
    I dont own any floral bag in my collection.
    I am attaching pictures of both bags for comparison

Thank you for reading my post.

Attached Files:

2. Definitely buy the floral.
    The Gold would be stunning but the kiddish stickers ruin it.

vinbenphon1 and kbell like this.
  3. Thank you @fabuleux and everyone who voted and helped me. It seems clear consensus is for floral version. It was available online but now see I will have to call boutique. I am keeping my fingers crossed and hopefully I can do a reveal soon.

4. I think these Twist bags are really beautiful and perhaps look quite similar or inspired by Hermes Constance bag (which is a timeless design). Therefore, I'm going to go out on the limb here and suggest that you find a Twist that is more conservative, perhaps a beautiful jewel color. Because the two you listed seem like that will go "out of fashion" soon, and they are quite expensive investments.
    8e831749c26f6df13997389edfa84120.jpg IMG_8420.JPG.jpg hermes-constance-bag-1465.jpg