HELP me choose a dress !! =)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey everyone, so i want a dress to wear for Christmas and I'm planning to order one from one of my old high school friend's line and I need some OPINIONS!!! =)

I am thinking about #1 or #2......

What do you all think..... you can check it here & her other collections :

http://www.brandypham.com/collection.htm

she is working on a shopping cart that should be up by the end of the month but if not, she will make a special order just for me :yahoo:

Thanks for any opinions ladies =)

2. I prefer #2:tup:

3. 3 or 4

4. I prefer #2 over the first one, because the color is more festive than white. I like #4 the best though. For Christmas I would wear that one with metallic accessories.

5. the metallic accessories? which dress is that?

yeah i was thinking of going with #2 because of the bright color rather than white, however is hot pink okay for christmas ? i'm gonna try to steer away from all the reds & greens lol...

6. ^ Short, plain black with 3/4 sleeves.

I picture it with silver or gold heels, a cute clutch and sparkly jewelry. This year for Christmas, I'm wearing a little black turtleneck dress with black patterned tights, black patent maryjanes and diamond jewelry. I like to be sparkly instead of red/green.

7. that sounds really cute & i do have gold croc heels which are real cute however, i wouldn't be able to walk around in them because I'm Asian and we always take off our shoes before we go in the house :yes: lol. that 3/4 black dress is cute though i didnt really notice it b/c the model isn't wearing any jewelry....

8. Love #2

10. #1..it's a more classic look

11. Like #2 better but #5 is my favorite.

I know what you mean about having to take your shoes off! I always put together a nice holiday outfit, complete with killer shoes, then remember that I have to take my shoes off inside and get all bummed out because the whole outfit is thrown off. Hmm...maybe time to get matching slippers...

12. I love #2!

13. looks like #2 might be my choice!

14. I love the color of number 2 but I would rather buy number 1 just because it is so much easier to match shoes, purses, accessories, etc. with. Just my opinion. Let us know what you choose! Good luck!

15. Out of 1 and 2 i definitely like 1 more. I just prefer the shape and style more.. i also really like #10.