For Chloe marcie

The choices are:

Beige
Black
Classic tan
Rich tan

To be frank it's out of two

Black or classic tan

The colour I really would want is cocoa but we don't seem to have this colourway over here. I lean towards dark choc as I wear a lot of greeny/blue colours.

I have pale skin, Hazel eyes and have children who grab at my bags hence why beige is out. The rich nut is just a bit too orangey leaving classic tan.

I keep think black might be the safest option.

What do you think?

Hi there, unfortunately I'm after something in the immediate future so am happy to compromise in this case.

Does anyone own one, can you tell me if the straps stay on the shoulder? I noted that Jessica alba had a marcie (not hobo) and was crossing the strap over to keep it on her shoulder.

If it does fall off the shoulder easy then it makes my decision easy, not to buy at all! I've rehomed a few bags due to this issue, not keen to make the same mistake again.

Thanks.

what did u choose maple?...u shud try the marcie on as u might find the satchel style a prob with keeping it on shoulder...I find it to be like the Mabel shoulder straps..but I don't mind that..I think the marcie hobo sits better on the shoulder...but I prefer the look of the satchel...

Sami, I went for the hobo in black :smile:

Just waiting for it to arrive to see if it is suitable. Have lost the love for Mulberry hence trying different brands.

what did u choose maple?...u shud try the marcie on as u might find the satchel style a prob with keeping it on shoulder...I find it to be like the Mabel shoulder straps..but I don't mind that..I think the marcie hobo sits better on the shoulder...but I prefer the look of the satchel...

Congratulations, I'm sure you'll love it, black is always a good choice. I might suggest that for your second Chloe ;) you keep looking for the Cocoa, I have the Marcie hobo in that color and love it, was in doubt at first, but I constantly get compliments on the color/bag.

We'll be waiting for pics of that beautiful black Marcie.:smile:

Llson, thank you for the advice, and will do.

In fact the black hobo will be my second Chloe, I purchased a small cross body marcie in black last week which I absolutely adore, it's the only bag I reach for at the moment.

I think if I were to get a Chloe in cocoa that I would try a different model to diversify a bit.