Help me choose a color!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am having a hard time deciding between sapphire (a lovely pop of color) or black (goes with everything). Which sector (number) in the link below would you say resemble the sapphire color the most? (I need to get a proper idea after seeing so many conflicting pictures...)

http://realcolorwheel.com/colorwheel.htg/Real_Color_Wheel_475.jpg

Thanks for helping out!

2. Here's mine, hope this helps!

Attached Files:

3. I would say 16 definitely. I have a sapphire wallet and color is so rich and deep.

4. ^ Agreed!

I think you'll find that sapphire goes with a lot more than you think....but then again, that's coming from someone who loves all things purple!

5. This should not be allowed! Posting pics of such a gorgeous bag should be done with great consideration and caution. It should definately come with some sort of warning :lecture:

:drool: :sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop::sweatdrop:

6. I love sapphire!

7. I'd go for sapphire. You'll be surprised how versatile it is, and Bal colors are so amazing. Black...well.. black is a classic but for your first bag I recommend you go for color.

8. Sapphire is a cool purple which is close to 17, whereas 07 violet is warmer and close to 16. I am not a purple person before, but after seeing sapphire I loved it and got a city and coin purse to match.

9. Sapphire!

10. I wear my sapphire bag with everything!! Right now I'm rockin' it with red!

11. Sapphire

12. Sapphire!