Help me choose a color iPod

1. Silver or blue? I can't decide

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. I would have to vote Blue!! I have the pink one and also a 30 gb video ipod. :heart:

3. I think the blue is nice. I got a 60gb video ipod a month ago and I love it.

4. I have the blue and I love it but I would vote silver for a change (since I've had mine for a couple of years). I have to say the blue is very cool though!!!

5. Well-I was leaning towards the blue (I love blue-my new cell phone is even blue)-and, so far, these answers are pushing me over the edge.

Gonna wait for a few more though!

6. blue!!!!!

7. Im biased since I have a silver mini,and reg ipod =D..silver!

8. im voting for blue as well..

9. Blue!

10. OK-you have convinced me! LOL

I have the blue in my cart-all set to buy-just trying to see if anyone has a coupon code or anything.

Thanks ladies-cause, hubby was of no help with this-LOL

11. I have blue... I love blue. I dont like the nanos.. My mini works just fine. ;)

12. Yeah-my 18 year old got a mini last year and his is great!

13. Nishi621, as far as I know there are no coupons for the Apple store floating around. I want to get my sis one for her birthday and I searched all over the net last week but could not find anything!

14. Well-I gave up on coupons and just went ahead and ordered it-I am so excited! i was going to get hubby one for a combination anniversary/father's day gift-but, he didn't want one. So, now I am getting one!

can't wait-hope I am not too old to figure out how to use it.

15. it's on sale, right? I remember them going for like 150 around christmas at bestbuy

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice