Help me choose a color for my new St. Louis PM

Hi MyMyMy
I agree with you, the Navy does have that pop feel.
I might get the stripes later on...I'm just going enjoy the handbag first, then if I get tired of it I'll go have the stripes done. :P

Apparently, if you get stripes done later on, they may peel off, so it's best to get it done right away while it is still new! But congratulations on your choice and remember to post pics when you get it! :biggrin:

tough one. black/black is such a classic for goyard while the navy's color is really attractive. here's my thought, if you like more color, then go for navy but if something more classic and restraint, black on black! good luck!

Apparently, if you get stripes done later on, they may peel off, so it's best to get it done right away while it is still new! But congratulations on your choice and remember to post pics when you get it! :biggrin:

Hi r15324,
Thanks for the inform. I didn't know that...I'll definitely consider getting the stripes done while it is still new. :smile:

I originally ordered a navy St. Louis about two years ago, but when I got it, I found the color hard to wear with my wardrobe, so I returned it. This past December, I bought the black and I love it! It's a really tough choice, but the bag itself is really lovely, so you really can't lose. Good luck!

Blue:biggrin:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Photo 44.jpg
    Photo 44.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 217