Help me choose a cabas chyc tote before they are no longer..

Ange-

O.G.
Sep 12, 2012
I've been eyeing this classic style for awhile. Is now the time to invest, before the Y is a thing of the past? What style do people prefer?

Light sepia large
Black lizard effect
Classic black large
Mini beige

275091BUB0G1255_2a.jpg

322101_ou_mt2.jpg
275091BUB0G2348_2a.jpg

567850-275091BUB0G1000_2-295712.jpg

Grumps12 said:
I've been eyeing this classic style for awhile. Is now the time to invest, before the Y is a thing of the past? What style do people prefer?

Light sepia large
Black lizard effect
Classic black large
Mini beige

Personally I like the Classic Black but I'd say ist depends on what bags you own already, how you wanna use it etc.

I'm initially drawn to the black, but I bought celine luggage in smooth black and thought I should branch out. The mini in beige could be very cute for a totally different use. Is the large size comfortable for an everyday work bag?

I'm initially drawn to the black, but I bought celine luggage in smooth black and thought I should branch out. The mini in beige could be very cute for a totally different use. Is the large size comfortable for an everyday work bag?

Absolutely! I have the black, and I wear it as a work bag. I also wear it casual when I think I need more room to tote a sweater, book, etc. Very versatile...love this bag! Looks like a purse but holds a lot! Can't rave enough! And, the leather is so amazing. Gets even better with age. You will not be disappointed if you go in this direction.

I wonder if this bag is easy to take care of. The SA told me don't let a drop of water fall on a bag because stains will appear and last forever. Is it true?
I hope that's not the case. I walk to work and i'll be too scared to take it out if it gets watermarked that easily.

I want to get a black one too..
do you think its age appropriate for a 23 year old?

Well I am a bit older than you, but I don't think there is an age limit to look good with this bag. ;) The black is quite elegant and timeless. I think the medium size with the shoulder strap looks a bit more edgy, but these are hard to find.

I want to get a black one too..
do you think its age appropriate for a 23 year old?

Hello! I just purchased the black one with gold hardware :love:. I personally believe that it is a classic piece, and is age appropriate for young ladies (all ages really). I love the other seasonal colors as well. But when I purchased this bag I really wanted something that will be timeless and I didn't want to worry about the color fading/transfer. So it overall depends on your preference, but to sum up my answer yes! Go for it!