Help me choose a bag!

Apr 25, 2007
I went to Macy's today and bought a large Zoe in the brown patent.. I don't know what the color is because its missing the original tag, but it was 50% off!

Here is the dilemma. There was also a small green patent sabrina that I was totally drooling over but I ultimately did not pick because I have 3 large sabrinas and the brown will go with a lot more things than green. The SA did comment that the green looked great with my skin and hair... (fair skin, auburn hair)

AHHH what do I do!

Oh, the Sabrina was 25% off :yes:

Last edited:
Well duh--you need to buy both bags!! Okay, back to reality. Do you have any use for a green patent bag? I love the color, but have nothing to go with it, so I wouldn't even give it a second thought. However, if you have a use for it, then yes, you should get it. I've gotten to the point that no matter how good the deal is, if I won't use it then it's not worth it because the bag will just sit on my shelf looking sad and lonely.

Hmmm...that's a toughie. I guess it depends on how many things you carry and how much you like the Zoe. I have an XL and a medium Zoe and I love the different sizes. I can't help you with the Sabrina because I don't own one.

Good luck!

Now this is just me but I would get the green sabrina. I think that the green patent is HOT! But then I've never really been a Zoe fan. Sorry, I'm not much help...

If I were you, I'd save the money for the peyton. You were wanting one and it's so hot. The sabrina would be nice, except as you said you already have several.

That's funny, you're being pulled in different directions:

1. T-Girl: Zoe - any size and no knowledge on Sabrina
  2. MRose: Sabrina and no knowledge on Zoe
  3. Hisgeekygrrrl: No Zoe, no Sabrina...get a Peyton!
Good luck choosing from amongst these choices!

HA!! Hey I said I was no help...:P

I know.. Don't make it hard for me or anything! :P