Help me choose a bag!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vlad and I are fortunate to have a large platform with an amazing community of handbag loving people who join us daily from across the globe. We want to be a part of the fix to end systematic racism, both conscious and unconscious. We are taking steps, both personally and professionally, to be better allies for the Black community. You can read more of my thoughts on PurseBlog and discover a great roundup of Black-owned handbag brands as well.

As our forums are shopping-focused, read about the 15 Percent Pledge and consider signing the petition to call on major retailers to pledge 15% of their shelf space to Black-owned businesses. Please reach out to me directly if there is something you feel I could do differently on our forums to be a better ally and make this forum a welcoming community for all.

If you want to deepen your anti-racism work, here is a comprehensive document with resources on books for kids, podcasts, articles, videos and more.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Picke a bag!

1. Dior

57.1%
  2. Celine

44.6%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. This is my first time in Dior so bear with me. I can decide between these two beauties: the Celine Classic in ice Grey and Dior Montaigne 30.

Attached Files:

2. I'm a Dior Addict but I chose the Celine in this case. If you were picking between the 30 Montaigne with the leather strap (not the chain strap) and the Celine, then it would be the other way around.

I prefer the leather strap on the 30 Montaigne.

3. I just can't get myself to like the shape of the other 30 Montaigne. And I've never tried Dior matte leather. Is it just as good?

JessieGalal likes this.
  4. I would go with the grained leather. Dior Matte leather is lovely but it can show rubs and scratches more easily than their grained leather which is absolutely amazing. The leather strap 30 Montaigne comes in full grained leather as well.

5. Celine in this case! Not a fan of the 30 Montaigne.

6. Definitely the 30 Montaigne!!

7. Celine gets my vote

8. Dior for sure!

9. 30 Montaigne, but the leather strap version, for sure. That bag is absolutely beautiful and seriously well-made...

10. I'm just scared that with frequent usage, the flap part of the celine will be scraped and lifted ue to the strap going under the leather flap.

averagejoe likes this.
  11. Do you have a version of the montaigne 30? Is it easier to use?

12. Yes, I heard that it can happen overtime to the Celine Box.

13. Lady dior :yucky:

14. Hi guys. Trying to decide between the abc lady Dior denim or jade color? I am a mom of two little ones and want it for everyday with jeans. Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

15. You can't go wrong with either! Which one seems to be love at first sight for you? They are both really pretty and neutral enough.