help me choose a azur bag...

Hi All,
Dh gave me a monetary bday present this year so I could spend on exactly what I want instead of guessing LOL ...
I currently have a monogram speedy 25, 30 , neverfull mm and small pouchette type bag ...and a damier ebene speedy in 30 size..I have a few scarfs some small accesories etc but its seems to me that I need to add an azur bag! .. I kind of wanted something different than the speedy this time .. would be nice to have a shoulder style ..I keep seeing people with the azur and it looks great with grey or jeans etc

what style should i get?

I love the galleria and was interested in it in monogram for a long time ..but I have the neverfull so I passed on getting it .. great suggestion though since I get an azur and the bag style I like with the galleria ...

I would say Galliera or Stresa. My Azur Galliera PM should arrive today and I'll post pictures! I haven't seen the Stresa IRL but the Clubhouse pictures are really really nice. Check them out if you haven't already.

I have the totally and I lvoe it. I'm finding this bag to be very comfortable and practical.

If you want something comfortable, practical and with privacy, I say get the totally.