Help me choose - 5th year wedding anny and birthday!

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
Hi all -

Our 5th year wedding anniversary is coming up this Sunday, and my birthday is 2 weeks away... my DH gave me a hint yesterday that he will get me ONE nice gift for both anny and b-day!! At first, I wanted something romantic like renewing our vowes in Vegas (that's where we got married 5 yrs ago) and get new wedding bands. However, I am so attached to my beat-up-out-of-style wedding band so much. Since I have an option of a NICE gift from DH.... I am thinking of something from LV, but what should I get? Perhaps a nice bag (dont exactly have anything in mind right now), or maybe some jewelry from LV.

Here are what I have so far:

Epi Petit Noe Toledo Blue
Epi Speedy 25 Red
Neo Cabby GM Black
Mono Neverfull MM
Mono Cabas Mezzo
Damier Ebene Trevi PM
MC Shirley Black

Happy early bday and anny chewey!

Have you looked at the new emperiente (sp?) jewelry. I looked at the white gold pendant yeaterday at the 5th avenue store and I fell in love with it!!

You have such an awesome collection! Advance Happy Birthday and Anniversary! Celebrate the 2 wonderful occasions with a relaxing day! I think an LV jewelry or the new Watercolor Speedy or any LV in Limited Edition would be great and fabulous! Oh, by the way, it would certainly depends on his budget... choose what your heart desires and would bring a sentimental value to these 2 very special occasions :heart:

You have such an awesome collection! Advance Happy Birthday and Anniversary! Celebrate the 2 wonderful occasions with a relaxing day! I think an LV jewelry or the new Watercolor Speedy or any LV in Limited Edition would be great and fabulous! Oh, by the way, it would certainly depends on his budget... choose what your heart desires and would bring a sentimental value to these 2 very special occasions :heart:

What kind of LV bags are you in to? Shoulder or hand bags? Is there a price limit?

I just got off the phone with him... no price limit, but he said to prefer not over $3000! Yay!

Happy Birthday and anniversary!!! I think a nice piece of jewelry might be something to consider. Or perhaps a suhali something, if you like that line?

I love Suhali, but I don't like the designs/styles in that line for some reason. Just not me. I'm thinking of something in MC perhaps, but not excited about the bags of current styles. :hysteric:

I'd go back to Vegas for your anniversary and maybe something small from LV for your bday? :smile:

I love to go back to Vegas, but toting 2 kids is not easy.... The last time we went on a 3 days getaway to Cancun and left my daughter w/ my MIL, she got a fever... and we both felt guilty instead of enjoying our trip. :s