Help Me Carry Studded Gramercy

Dec 9, 2014
I really want to carry my studded gramercy this weekend for a date night with my husband. I have two questions though.

1. Is it okay for this time of year? I kind of don't care if it is not because I want to do it anyway, but if there are strong enough opinions against it, I will probably cave and carry something else.
2. What do I wear with it?

:ty:

I agree with CFC & gr8
1. Yes!
2. Anything you want!
I know a lot of people match their bag to their clothes and I LOVE that but I don't do it myself. The only thing I am conscience of is extreme "clashing" colors, which is rare [emoji4]

Hi T&S! I most definitely think you can carry it now. If I remember correctly, it is chalk which is a winter white. I think you can wear it with whatever you want, just maybe not with a top with silver studs since the studs are gold on the gramercy. Have a great time!

Last edited:
I think it's a great color to wear this time of year, and I think you could pretty much rock any outfit with it-depends on what you guys have planned. My Gramercy isn't studded, but I usually wear jeans when I carry mine.

Have fun!

Wear it. Love it. Enjoy it

1. Yes.
2. Clothes [emoji16]. Let me rephrase. Clothes that are appropriate for your date.
Have a wonderful date night!

I agree with CFC & gr8
1. Yes!
2. Anything you want!
I know a lot of people match their bag to their clothes and I LOVE that but I don't do it myself. The only thing I am conscience of is extreme "clashing" colors, which is rare [emoji4]

1. Yes, carry your Studded Gramercy.
2. I think you can rock it with whatever attire you think is appropriate for your date venue.
3. Have a great time!

Hi T&S! I most definitely think you can carry it now. If I remember correctly, it is chalk which is a winter white. I think you can wear it with whatever you want, just maybe not with a top with silver studs since the studs are gold on the gramercy. Have a great time!

I think it's a great color to wear this time of year, and I think you could pretty much rock any outfit with it-depends on what you guys have planned. My Gramercy isn't studded, but I usually wear jeans when I carry mine.

Have fun!

Thank you, all! Barring a major weather catastrophe, I will carry it.