Help me calm down and wait..

pandako

O.G.
Nov 10, 2007
Hi every one..

I'm sorry that It's blue bays' issue again :sweatdrop:

Finally the indigo bays has updated on Selfridges.com and I'm fully excited!

It's deadly hard to wait until the winter sales...........

What can I do for make myself calm down?????

Attachments

• 33963528_435x435.jpg
    33963528_435x435.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 643
Hmm. I am considering it in the lily. Was hoping it wasn't too purple :sad: Will need to see to decide.
I saw your thread and you were attracted to the bluebell blue lily at first, right? If you are looking for a more true blue lily, I would recommend you see it irl to decide. I glanced at the counter in a distance and thought It was a purple wallet. It is quite lovely though.

I took a picture of three bags side by side to give you an idea of the color. I don't know this is going to help you calm down or the other way around. Either way, don't blame me! Lol

From the left to the right are my aubergine bays shoulder, indigo bays and bluebell blue bays. I can't say the pic captures the color exactly. It just gives an idea how the indigo stands between purple and blue.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    424.1 KB · Views: 376
I took a picture of three bags side by side to give you an idea of the color. I don't know this is going to help you calm down or the other way around. Either way, don't blame me! Lol

From the left to the right are my aubergine bays shoulder, indigo bays and bluebell blue bays. I can't say the pic captures the color exactly. It just gives an idea how the indigo stands between purple and blue.

OMG OMG :yahoo:Thank you! It can be the alternative to electric blue my dream color!

Actually I hope someone will compare EB and indigo someday....
Calming down? NAHHH WAY I'm checking my bank deposit. :graucho:

Last edited: