Help me brain storm please!

A1aGypsy

Miserable AF
Aug 2, 2017
I am starting a new position and I will be required to carry three ID cards and my phone (iPhone 7) around all day. I would prefer not to carry them by hand because i will have other items that I randomly have to carry around and it will become cumbersome (not to mention that I tend to get in my head and wander off from small items).

So, here is what I am looking for - a small cross body that could fit under a suit jacket and hold these four items. Has to be black. Prefer leather. Nothing too flashy (ie obvious LV or CC logos). Open to all companies, designers, even Etsy... please help with any ideas!

OR, if you have a better idea that would be great too. I guess you can also tell me it’s a dumb idea as well. Open to all responses!

Go! (And TIA)

Reactions: Sparkletastic
I am starting a new position and I will be required to carry three ID cards and my phone (iPhone 7) around all day. I would prefer not to carry them by hand because i will have other items that I randomly have to carry around and it will become cumbersome (not to mention that I tend to get in my head and wander off from small items).

So, here is what I am looking for - a small cross body that could fit under a suit jacket and hold these four items. Has to be black. Prefer leather. Nothing too flashy (ie obvious LV or CC logos). Open to all companies, designers, even Etsy... please help with any ideas!

OR, if you have a better idea that would be great too. I guess you can also tell me it’s a dumb idea as well. Open to all responses!

Go! (And TIA)
Bandolier makes crossbody iPhone cases that can accommodate a few cards.
https://www.bandolierstyle.com/collections/bandoliers

Reactions: Sparkletastic
I know you mentioned you prefer leather, but if you are open to quilted nylon with leather trim, the MZ Wallace micro Crosby will hold what you want. I use mine for quick errands or inside a larger bag.

Go! (And TIA)
This is a great idea for work. Thanks for starting this thread.

These are all amazing ideas. Thank you! I just received another card and a fob. Honestly, how ridiculous. I am going to need a tote by the time they are done!

I too have a bunch of cards (five actually). I bought a no-name black leather-ish iPhone holder with a strap on Amazon. It has a back pocket that holds my main office swipe card and I don't need to take it out. The ones I need to show or wear occasionally are on a lanyard.