Help me authenticate this Chanel..

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Can someone authenticate this Chanel tote for me? Can send more pictures if needed. Chanel Made in Italy is inside on leather oval patch which is neatly and uniformly stitched to the back wall zip pocket. Hologram number is in back wall pocket. Thanks, ladies.

Attached Files:

2. It does look like a vintage piece - please add more details - where did you buy it? What is the history of the bag (pre-owned? what year was the bag made (to your knowledge?)

3. The bag is from a friend who wants me to sell for her...I have several Chanels--all authentic and have sold some on eBay...and do not want to risk a possible knock-off. My friend has multiple Chanel bags and I am certain this one is authentic, but want to make double, 1000% sure... She has had it for 15 years as best she remembers... How do I move this thread to the correct area...?? THanks so much...I would add moe pics if I knew how.

4. Just follow the link provided above and click on the Post Reply button and repost there including pics

If you have a photobucket account or something upload it there and include it as links to your post

5. Please help me authenticate this Chanel bag...a friend wants me to sell on Ebay...she owns many Chanels, but has lost the authenticity card for this one. As best as we can determine, she bought it about 15 years ago. I know from her tastes and other bags, shoes and clothing that she would not be caught dead with a knock-off...but need to be 1000% sure. I own several Chanel bags and this one seems to have all requisite markings, tight & even stitching, perfect seams & joinery, hologram number is commensurate with age, I believe....any thoughts, Ladies???

Attached Files:

6. ^ You need to repost in our Chanel section, not in this thread. Click on the link that redney posted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.