Help me again.....Ebene or Azur.....

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm lusting after a new pochette. I won't be pulling the trigger just yet but it doesn't hurt to plan ahead, right? I'm thinking sooner than later......

I like the Azur Milla and the Ebene Pochette. I want both and I may end up with both eventually but which is your favorite? And why?

2. Ebene pochette is probably more versatile but I've got a definite soft spot for the milla in azur so I vote milla!

3. The Milla is so pretty. I watched a Youtube.com video for the Milla and it's so pretty but then you're right, I could carry the Ebene in the rain!

4. The milla is also much slimmer. That's what has put me off purchasing but I do think that I will end up with it eventually!

5. Yeah.....that's true. I'll have to watch a Youtube.com video on that too.

6. I vote for the DE pochette ... you can fit more things in and carry it in the rain+low maintence ...

7. I agree

8. I have both and they both are fabulous! Milla is stunning, but gets far less use. DE Pochette is definitely more versatile. Tough choice you have. :smile:

9. Love the DE Pochette, you can use it inside your bag to hold many things, wear it as a small bag, a clutch, put a strap/chain on it and wear it as a crossbody. Love the red interior too! Good luck deciding.

10. I vote for the Azur milla...its a lot prettier and not as common as the DE pochette

11. DE pochette gets my vote.

12. DE Pochette . Milla is to small.

13. DE pochette because it's less up keeping... Azur and me are pretty bad together haha

14. DE Pochette

15. I find the strap on the Ebene pochette a little uncomfortable but I love the pochette (I have it in mono). Also a huge fan of the Azur Milla but if I had to pick one, I'd go with the pochette because it holds more.