HELP! Marine City or Black City????? Help me choose!

Help! Should I choose the 08 Marine or Black?

• 08 Marine RH City

• 08 Black RH City

Results are only viewable after voting.

accio sacculus

O.G.
Jan 4, 2008
Hi Everyone! I'm looking for my very first Balenciaga and my SA called today to say she has an 08 Marine RH City AND a Black RH City on hold for me! Which should I choose??? :shrugs:

I had initially wanted a Black RH City for my first Bbag - and because I don't own a black bag. But when I saw the 08 Marine for the first time, I fell in love!! :nuts: What to do? Any advice you can give me would be very much appreciated! :yes: TIA! :heart:

Well - I'll be the first one to chime in here even though I am a raw recruit to Bbags. I say the Marine! Why? It seems to be the thing really calling your name. Yes the black is practical. Yes you need to get one. NEXT!!!

I completely agree with the above posts. Get Marine now while it's out. You know you can always find a great black Bbag in the future. Plus, marine is a great neutral color that you can probably wear with a lot of things in your wardrobe.

Marine for sure. I was going to get a black work, but decided to hold off because I knew that I wasn't going to be able to buy another bbag for a good 6 months or so, so I got my sapphire day instead because its once in a season! once it's gone, it's gone! And colors go QUICK! And once they're gone, they're hard to find, and over retail! Good luck! :flowers:

i saw black..but i like black city bags =) bt it depends on the leather too..
but it sounds like you love marine so i'd get the one you truly love =)

I agree with everyone here about getting the Marine...its a beautiful color that is also neutral. And you fell in love when you saw her! :love: You can get a black one later cuz they have black every season. Welcome to bbags! :smile:

If it will be your only city or at least the only city for a while, I say Black. I always vote for the color that will get the most use...

...however, if you plan on purchasing more or think that your wardrobe will promote Marine usage then get marine!