Help! Marcie or Paraty?!

View attachment 1533050

View attachment 1533051

View attachment 1533052

Here are some pics of my new marcie, medium in skin color. It's hard to fully capture the color. It's a pink peachy beige color that tends to change depending on the lighting. Which is what I love about it! Will try to post some mod pics soon.
Momo, did u treat ur Marcie? The leather seems to pick up dirt so easily so I'm thinking of using the apple rain n stain repellent. U think that's a good idea?

Momo, did u treat ur Marcie? The leather seems to pick up dirt so easily so I'm thinking of using the apple rain n stain repellent. U think that's a good idea?
momo, i took her out yesterday to dinner but i was soo scared as well. ended up leaving her in the car... lol :/ my bf was waiting by the restaurant entrance for me and he had to walk all the way back to see why i was taking so long... smh

here ya go! was trying to figure out how to post pics. apparently, you cant add pictures on iphone or ipad.

I NEED this bag, too!!!! OMG! She is tdf :love: Did you say this is the skin colour? I'm loving so many Chloe leather colours: skin, nut, rosewood, taupe, old rose, ash, tan/caramel, black...they are all so gorgeous!

I'm new to Chloe bags and just took a closer look today at Holts. I'm partial to the Marcie satchel. I'm wondering why the small Marcie costs the most though?

I wish! It's hard to get my husband on board with it. He just sees a handbag. I look at them and hear angels singing...

I think Saks may have them online in Skin. If they are still around come spring, I might have to pull the trigger.

Oh, I get you! Yes...angels singing...when I see a bag I like, I am fixated.

I'm in big trouble if colours like Antique Rose, Old Rose, Skin, Nut, Taupe and that soft white show up locally! Right now, I've already been bitten by the Tan & Black Marcie. (I think they are large not med but must ask the SA; they are not hobos).