Help! Marcie or Paraty?!

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
She came in this past Tuesday. I was glad I took the plunge cuz she is gorgeous! Saks really had the wrong measurement cuz the bag was bigger than I expected. It's def a medium!
I cannot believe how perfect your new med Marcie is w/strap! If you don't mind too much, would you post the measurements?

I'm still doing research and it appears that there's not too much difference between *small* and *med* Marcie but I don't want to way off the mark either. Is she pretty much 14" x 10" x 5" ? Or is it slightly bigger or lots bigger?

I have seen the version below locally (except w/strap) and it's got a stiffer appearance because of the details on the front, small pocket & all...I like the regular Marcie more actually (like yours) because it's much softer looking.

http://shop.nordstrom.com/s/chloe-m...232261?origin=PredictiveSearch&resultback=114

beauty24x7

Nov 11, 2011
N'awlins
Yes it's the perfect bag!!! The measurements are 14x11x4.5. It's slightly off than what is listed online. I got mines at saks.com last month when they were having 10% off on selected items. Not too much off but I saved on tax. :smile:

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Thank you Beauty24x7. This is very helpful...I'd better take a break from my new Chloe fixation...I feel like I've made some progress even though I can't just walk into one place and check them ALL out. It's enough to drive you crazy!