Help...Manolos...Perfect H Bag???

SCL

Dec 23, 2005
Loving this pair of Manolos...tried on for DH tonight...he likes them, too...

Problem...none of my current H bags work w/ the shoes...

So...DH and I are in "discussions" regarding the H bag that would best compliment...

I tend to be fairly casual...I would wear the shoes w/ all black or w/ denim and a black top...

So...please help...which H bag would work??? The shoes are a dark pewter patent...

I am thinking a 28 cm Kelly...definitely PH...what leather/color???

If you have a pic for reference, could you please post???

LOL...TIA!

Attachments

• Manolo1.jpg
    Manolo1.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 141
  • Manolo2.jpg
    Manolo2.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 169
  • Manolo3.jpg
    Manolo3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 169
Loving this pair of Manolos...tried on for DH tonight...he likes them, too...

Problem...none of my current H bags work w/ the shoes...

So...DH and I are in "discussions" regarding the H bag that would best compliment...

I tend to be fairly casual...I would wear the shoes w/ all black or w/ denim and a black top...

So...please help...which H bag would work??? The shoes are a dark pewter patent...

I am thinking a 28 cm Kelly...definitely PH...what leather/color???

If you have a pic for reference, could you please post???

LOL...TIA!

no offense but that shoe is so classic what wouldnt go with it? what do you already have?

no offense but that shoe is so classic what wouldnt go with it? what do you already have?

LOL...

Black w/ GH...nope...
BJ w/ PH...too much bag for the shoes...
Ebene w/ PH...not quite right...
Noisette w/ GH...definitely not...

OMG...I forgot my 35 cm black Kelly w/ PH...LOL...that would work...

But...still thinking about a 28 cm...

LOL...

Black w/ GH...nope...
BJ w/ PH...too much bag for the shoes...
Ebene w/ PH...not quite right...
Noisette w/ GH...definitely not...

OMG...I forgot my 35 cm black Kelly w/ PH...LOL...that would work...

But...still thinking about a 28 cm...

i would say something 32 or smaller..............you know what i would do? a plume elan...........!...........in anything

Black kelly or birkin- (any size) if you are wearing those with pants or jeans-how could you go wrong!

If paired with a skirt or dress, then I would want a 28cm Black Box or some other fabulous black H bag. A medor clutch would be FABULOUS with those!

Black kelly or birkin- (any size) if you are wearing those with pants or jeans-how could you go wrong!

If paired with a skirt or dress, then I would want a 28cm Black Box or some other fabulous black H bag. A medor clutch would be FABULOUS with those!

Ooooh...I have been thinking about a 35 cm black clemence birkin...but it might take me a bit to locate one of those...

28 cm Kelly is w/in reach...I think... I am definitely a retourne girl...

Hmmm...will have to look for a pic of 28 black box retourne w/ PH...

Or graphite...

No medor for me...

OMG OMG! THIS IS GORGEOUS MILLSTREAM!
attachment.php

How about a Mini Jige Clutch. Here's one in Matte Black Croc, but you could certainly go with a Glazed Croc in any Graphite:

View attachment 200036

Ooooh...gorgeous!!! Beautiful!!! Would definitely be in the running...but...tried a jige in the past and had to sell her...I am just not a clutch girl...

Sorry to all my friends...I know I am a bit "difficult"...a bit of a perfectionist...

Hmmm...that croc jige is gorgeous...