HELP!!! Manolo's or Jimmy Choo's???

1. Hello ladies!!

Here I am yet again with another dilemma. I want to invest in a good pair of pumps. Something that I can wear throughout the day & my feet won't hate me for it. I've heard both Manolo's & Jimmy Choo's are pretty comfy. BUT my question is, WHICH IS MORE COMFY??? I have no experience with either brand so I need your help!!!! :shrugs:

2. Sweetie.... that depends on your feet. You have to try them on. Manolo generally doesn't fit me.... I have a couple that ate soooo comfy though. I basically only wear Choo... I think I bout about 12 pair already this year. They just fit me well, although their house shoes don't. It all depends. I have a pair of manolos that feel like my favorite Nikes and I have ones that I can't walk more than a few steps in. I would suggest trying them on.I see you are in NY... if you want to try on Choo.... go to the 51st & 5th location and ask for Abigail (not in Tuesday's or Sunday)... or Cindy if she isn't there.... tell them Jenna sent you.... they are the best!!

3. Neither!. I would recommend Louboutins for comfort. They really do mould the foot and are actually comfortable :smile:

4. I agree with japskvit, you need to try them on.
    Most of mine are Choo-s because they tend to fit and are more comfortable, but I have tried on some Choo-s that are uncomfortable.
    Louboutin-s are too wide for me, so they aren't comfortable on my feet but they might be perfect for you.

5. I agree...you must try them on...I have both Choos and Manolos that I love...and have tried both Choos and Manolos that I could not walk in... They both make certain cuts that work well for me and specific styles that do not work at all...

In terms of pumps, I find Gucci to be the most comfortable actually...

6. awww i know this is really late, but thank you ladies! your feedback is greatly appreciated! i decided on holding off on both for now until i get to try on different kinds of stuff first. but thanks for clarifying why there's such a big deviation in people's opinions on choos & manolos!

7. I have Louboutins, Manolos and Choos and I have to agree that Louboutins and Manolos are the most comfortable. I think it does depend on your foot though. Some people swear by Choo.

8. Manolos... it feels heavenly when u're wearing them :angel:

9. i would have to say louboutins i love em my fav style is Miss ticks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice