Help. LV White Mc Speedy

Mittens34

Aug 18, 2007
I'm so mad. I've been selling my beautiful LV handbags on ebay for over 4 years and have 100% positive feedback. I had just listed my beautiful White MC Speedy and accepted a BIN from a bidder that had 43 postive feedback and had purchased designer handbags in the past on ebay. I sent her my handbag with the 2 tags, the LV receipt from the LV store because the front pocket was replaced( this is a known defect from the earlier white mc speedys) and the orignal dust bag and now she is questioning if my handbag is authentic. I had posted over 8 up close picutres of my handbag and it showed the prongs, side, back, front, inside and every picture you could tell it's 100 percent authentic. I also stated anyone can contact an online authenticator and I will refund the fee and to not bid on my handbag if you have any doubts. I also said to check my feedback and you can see all the LV handbags I had sold in the past and that they were authentic. Well, I just checked my email and she's questioning if my handbag is authentic. I told her to contact Caroldiva and I will refund her for the fee or take my handbag to any LV store. I also stated that LV would not have replaced the front pocket, if it wasn't authentic. What also makes me nervous is that she just bought another white MC speedy like mine yesterday after she had received my handbag What should I do? I've attached two pictures of my handbag.

Attachments

• 000_0994.jpg
    000_0994.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 209
  • 000_1057.jpg
    000_1057.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 246
WOW... A lovely Mc White Speedy :love:

What's her respond after you emailed her? Please don't be panic first... I have several buyers from Asia who ever purchased many LV Perfo and MC Speedy. I think they resell those items there or something...

Does she open any dispute?

WOW... A lovely Mc White Speedy :love:

What's her respond after you emailed her? Please don't be panic first... I have several buyers from Asia who ever purchased many LV Perfo and MC Speedy. I think they resell those items there or something...

Does she open any dispute?

Thanks so much for your response. What concerns me is that she bought the exact same White MC Speedy yesterday, but that one is from the USA and doesn't have as many pinks in it. And she also paid $300 less than she paid for mine. Do you think she is waiting to get the one she paid less for yesterday and will want to send mine back, since she would save $300? No, she has not opened a dispute and emailed me through my personal email I have emailed her back and told her to contact Caroldiva and take my handbag to a LV store. Should I not send her an email and ask her why she purchases another LV White MC speedy yesterday which looks just like mine? Or should I just wait? Thank you

I just emailed the buyer and told her I'm very concerned that she just bid on the exact same handbag yesterday after she received mine for $300 less and I'm afraid she wants to return mine, because she can save $300. I will also be contacting Ebay customer service when their phone lines open up about my concern. I can't believe this is happening to me. I loved my White MC Speedy and I had other offers for a higher amount, but trusted this buyer. I think she is just having buyers remorse. If she doesn't want my handbag I will take it back and have one of the online resellers sell it for me. I don't want to go through this stress.

I wouldn't contact her again. She might get a little pi$$y that you are checking her purchases. My genuine worry would be that she'd try and return a fake. You've offered her a refund on Caroldivas's services(which is very nice of you) so I'd just wait and see where she goes with this. Good luck and please keep us updated.

I wouldn't contact her again. She might get a little pi$$y that you are checking her purchases. My genuine worry would be that she'd try and return a fake. You've offered her a refund on Caroldivas's services(which is very nice of you) so I'd just wait and see where she goes with this. Good luck and please keep us updated.

Thanks so much for your advice. This has always been my biggest fear of selling my LV handbags on ebay. I've never been questioned on authenticity before and I have always asked potential bidders to get my handbags authenticated before they bid and to look at all of the pictures I have posted of my handbags. I had accepted her bid, since she had purchased high end handbags before. I will not email her again, but I will contact Ebay customer service to have this noted and for them to see that she bought the exact same handbag the day after she got mine for $300 less. I really loved this handbag too, but I want to buy the new Galleria PM and I had stated in a recent post that I feel too old carrying this White MC Speedy and I haven't used it for almost 6 months. I also emailed Caroldiva and gave her my closed auction number and asked her if I should email her more pictures of my handbag and that I told this buyer to contact her or at least take my handbag to an LV store. Thanks again

Have you tried asking her to authenticate here at tPF?
I dont see why you should pay to authenticate for her. If she were to start a dispute she would have to pay anyway.
Perhaps she does have buyers remorse. If that is the case she should just tell you and ask for a refund ( thats up to you of course ). It is not very nice to say a bag is not authentic to a seller, as a means of getting a refund. But I think this is possibly the case in this instance.

I think you should just relax.
Wait until something actually happens before you start contacting everybody.
If she does try to return the bag, let us know.
Otherwise, just assume everything is OK, until you hear differently.

Thanks so much for your advice. This has always been my biggest fear of selling my LV handbags on ebay. I've never been questioned on authenticity before and I have always asked potential bidders to get my handbags authenticated before they bid and to look at all of the pictures I have posted of my handbags. I had accepted her bid, since she had purchased high end handbags before. I will not email her again, but I will contact Ebay customer service to have this noted and for them to see that she bought the exact same handbag the day after she got mine for $300 less. I really loved this handbag too, but I want to buy the new Galleria PM and I had stated in a recent post that I feel too old carrying this White MC Speedy and I haven't used it for almost 6 months. I also emailed Caroldiva and gave her my closed auction number and asked her if I should email her more pictures of my handbag and that I told this buyer to contact her or at least take my handbag to an LV store. Thanks again

I think you're doing the right thing by contacting ebay & caroldiva. And I agree with varied_obsessions not to contact the buyer again. She already has your email noting your concern about the other bag she bought so that should be enough heads up for her that you know something's up. It's definitely fishy :tdown:that after all your accomodation about proving that your bag is authentic, she would claim inauthenticity after she bought another MC Speedy for less $$$. To me it sounds like buyers remorse...don't let her work you over--stick to your guns & enforce the terms of your auction which she agreed to when she bought your item.

Good luck:flowers: & keep us posted!