HELP! LV Mono Mizi vs. Mono Trouville

Jan 10, 2006
Is it just me or do the Mizi and the Trouville look similar? But there's a huge price difference $1350 vs. $825.... I have the Mizi sitting in my eluxury.com shopping cart... Just not sure if I should get it. I just bought a BV online tonight.... I don't own a LV, so this would be my first.

mizi.jpg

Found it. Compared to the Trouville it doesnt seem to be much different.

Unforunately the photo is no longer available on eluxury. But try this:

http://www.louisvuitton.com/web/fla...50TLMUQCRBXUFFAGIKEG4RAUPU?buy=1&langue=fr_FR

I don't know if that link will work to get you straight to the Mizi--but if you go to the monogram section and scroll down the purses, you'll see the Mizi right under the Speedys... I'm think that maybe it's too big. I already have a Guccissima top handle bag that's got a similar look.

I also am thinking it looks sorta like the Deauville--the makeup bag. What do you think?

Thanks for finding it Vlad! I'm thinking it does look quite like the Trouville and a bit like the Deauville.... Those two remind me of bowling bags or luggage. This is always my problem with LV, I'm always on the fence with the styles so I end up moving on to something else.... What do you guys think of the regular Popincourt? I'm tempted by the Speedy 30, but EVERYONE has them....

Problem with the Mizi monogram is that the folds are canvas, stiff and man made. You also have to hunt for the perfect folds in the right place if you are picky about the overall look. My mizi vienna is leather, the folds are softer because of the nature of leather versus canvas.

Attachments

• more handbags 011.jpg
    more handbags 011.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 197
  • more handbags 017.jpg
    more handbags 017.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 195
  • more handbags 004.jpg
    more handbags 004.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 204