Help!! LV Damier Speedy 30, 35, or 40??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm considering treating myself to a Damier Speedy for graduating from community college, but I can't decide which size would be best for me? I'm about 5'9" tall and weigh 113 lbs, so I'm pretty tall and slender, but I want a large bag that doesn't look like a piece of luggage.

Also I can't decide between the ebony Damier or the Azure. :Push:

Aaah, decisions, decisions... :sweatdrop:

2. bump..

3. Speedy is not available in size 40 in Damier Azure or Ebene. I highly recommend the Ebene because it's low maintenance, but since you live in Florida, the Azure is going to be perfect too. I do think that Speedy 35 would look best w/ your stature.

4. Oh my bad then. Well, 40 seemed too large anyhow.
    [Bump :cool: ]

5. I also recommend the Speedy 35. Azur may suit you best living in FL but both are gorgeous.

6. 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. Bump, this is the same problem im having. Except I live in CT, so i get all the elements, lol.

But i'm leaning toward the azur in either 30 or 35

8. Damier speedy 35 for sure!!:tup:

I am only 5'5" but I carry a damier speedy 35

9. The only problem with the 35 is that it is big enough to put a lot of stuff in, and when I had mine I loaded it up and it got really heavy on my arm. I would say get the 30 size!

10. 30!!!!!

11. I am 5'5 and have a Mono 30 and a Damier 35 and love them both. The 30 fits everything that i need on a daily basis perfectly. I bought the 35 as I travel a lot and wanted extra room for my ipod, digital camera, and passport. The Damier is great because it wonderful rain or shine. If you can I would try them both out before you make a decision.

12. 35 in Azur =)
    just got mine 2 hrs ago and totally love it. I asked for the Azur Speedy and they said it was a 30 (damn SAs) and and a 35 (turned out BOTH were 35s). I fell in love with it already and didn't even ask for a 30 because it totally suited my height, 175cm tall, medium/average build perfectly. It is a gorgeous bag!

13. first of all, congrats on graduating! my vote goes to the ebene 35! i have the mono 35 and it is a perfect size!

14. Damier speedy 30 of course.

:tup:

15. For your height & city i'd say Azur 35